Live Photos

6 Responses to Live Photos

1. Nathalie Capitan says:
    November 16, 2011 at 7:43 am

Hi !
    Left some Swiss Chocolates for Kevin Costner with a note in Paris on Sept 15 at the Cigale…. Could someone confirm that Kevin Costner got them as well as the note. Left my email but never heard back.
    I came from Switzerland for this concert in Paris and was so thrilled to have a chance to communicate with Kevin Costner to let him know for how long I had been a big fan. Got in touch with Corinne Mimram at the Cigale to be sure she gives Kevin my chocolates and note. She said she did… Although I realised that chocolates (even Swiss ones !) were not authorised for such an artist to eat (security reasons) I would be so happy to know whether Kevin had a chance to read my letter (which was sticked to the parcel).
    Many thanks and long life to your group, really great music ! You really seem to enjoy playing together and it’s a great feeling to have you share your pleasure with us.
    Thanks for your reply
    Nathalie

2. Bernie says:
    December 27, 2011 at 4:30 pm

Trop fan … Kevin mérite Bercy ! Tout faire pour qu’il s’y produise en 2012 ;
    La Cigale , c’est trop petit.
    Please , vite , un concert , c’est crasy , votre voix Kevin est la seule à me donner des frissons. J’ai offert vos CD pour Noël , trop peu de personnes en France savent que vous chantez , alors je fais toute la pub que je peux . Merci , merci pour votre talent .A très vite !

3. Kristi (Nordskog) Knutson says:
    February 6, 2012 at 6:45 pm

Do you have any pictures from the barn performance in Leland, Iowa? That was a great memory and wondered if you had any pictures to post.

4. Nikki says:
    February 19, 2012 at 2:43 am

Just curious about Kevin’s sunburst Gibson… Original J 160? Possible 70th Anniversary Edition? Or something else? My grandfather played that original guitar, which i have now. It is very dear to me. It was the first thing i noticed in your photos!

5. Lizanne Brynard says: