Grand Ole Opry Oct 2nd 2010

7 Responses to Grand Ole Opry Oct 2nd 2010

1. etty says:
    February 6, 2012 at 10:40 pm

hallo guys.. when you perform in indonesia? KCMW it’s my favorite band, so i hope to see you guys..

2. menxir says:

South Africa
    Thank you.
    Lizanne Brynard

4. t-babie says:
    March 6, 2012 at 1:22 am

Hey Kevin,

Will you ever play close to Roanoke, Va? I would love to hear you and the band. The closest tour state you are to me is SC. Will travel to see you but, not doing the flying thing. (Big Chicken) I ran across one of your songs when I was looking up some tunes and I really like the way you sound. Are you on tour after July 1st? I see your tour dates end on that day. Hope to hear from you. I will be checking for any updates on you tour schedule. Great job on the music. Take care.

5. Steve & Meredia Wheeler says:
    April 16, 2012 at 2:06 pm

We were with you at Exit In, Nashville, TN Saturday night April 14. What an absolutely wonderful evening. Band and of course Kevin-just too much fun. Kevin is such a gentleman and great personality to boot. (Also good for the eyes.) So glad he is in music and certainly appreciate you all coming to Nashville for the evening and last leg of the tour. Come back soon – loved the whole show.

6. Vicki Yoe says:
    July 21, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Thank you for the Opry July 17. What a line-up. Your music is so soulful and creates an atmosphere in which much may be pondered. Its a blessing. Mr. Costner, your eyes are very humble. I sent a picture of my son who just graduated as an actor to the back by security. I doubt it made it to you. I’ll be catching a performance again very soon. Continue to make people happy.

7. Judy Chowins says:
    September 18, 2012 at 10:57 pm

My 43 yr old son took me to see you in Concho, Ok at Lucky Star Casino in August this year. I have not stopped talking about seeing you or listening to the CD. Kevin I have been told that we are cousins. I had a great grandmother, Mary Daisy Costner from Sparks, Ok. A Costner Family book has been written by a distant relative and speaks of you as our cousin. If that name shows up anywhere on your Family Tree……I would love to know for sure. I live in Norman, Ok…home of the Oklahoma Sooners……come to Norman and we’ll take you to a Sooner football game……better yet……bring Modern West for a concert. I am a HUGE FAN and have told my son that he looks like YOU> Please keep singing…..and making movies !! Love the way your voice is simply “You”>>> xoxoxo Judy K. Chowins……