“Turn It On” Lyrics Added To Music Section

The members of Kevin Costner & Modern West have added more lyrics to their website!

Go HERE to view lyrics from their album Turn It On.

12 Responses to “Turn It On” Lyrics Added To Music Section

1. medolark says:
    February 10, 2011 at 6:05 am

It’s great to have the lyrics to Turn It On. That is a fantastic album. Untold truths is great also and it always makes me feel free when I listen to it. Thanks for continuing to make rockin songs. Ü

2. Silvia Rosa says:
    February 10, 2011 at 10:36 am

kevin estou com saudades de você e de sua banda… Tem planos de retornar ao Brasil??? Estarei novamente onde estiver por aqui!!! Amo você e amo sua banda e mais ainda sua musica!
    Beijos com carinho a todos…

3. Ersilia says:
    February 10, 2011 at 11:57 am

I’ll post this new section on my blog,thank you!
    may I ask you a favor?I’m looking for the lyrics of the song called “Hurricane” Modern West sang it during the rehearsal on the web-tv program,maybe lyrics are not available,yet,I like it very much, but I couldn’t understand all the words,exactly!I hope to listen to it,again on your next album!bye Modern West,all the best.Ersilia

4. Friederike Rötzer says:
    February 10, 2011 at 9:37 pm

Hi guys! I´m looking for the lyrics of Angels Came Down. Maybe you´ll add it to your website-please! What a great song!Kevin´s voice and the lyrics give me the feeling,that angels really come down. When I listen this song, I can see the poor soldiers-dying on the battlefields. I feel the rain,feel this war, I´m a part of this time. Really great! Regards from Vienna-hope to see all of you in 2011 for a concert here again! Take care.

5. Dee says:
    February 12, 2011 at 5:57 am

“All I Want From You” is a beautiful lovesong…even without the music. I also really like Every Intention, Hey Man What About You and 5 Minutes From America. Great songs!

6. crs says:
    February 14, 2011 at 6:21 pm

Happy Valentines Day! Hope to see you in Canada again soon!

7. Friederike Rötzer says:
    February 16, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Hi again guys! Thanks so much for the lyrics of “Angel Came Down”. I was very surprised,that my wish will come true so fast! It makes me totally happy. You´re simply the best! 🙂 love to you all – regards from Vienna

8. Eggi says:
    February 19, 2011 at 9:23 am

The song “Angels came down” is very emotional. It always gives me goosebumps and sometimes tears in my eyes. I like the song. But after this song I need another one to get out of the sad mood.

9. Deborah says:
    February 21, 2011 at 8:45 pm

I think you would get a few more comments if our posts went through! I sent one a few days ago and it never went through. Too bad. I was asking for help getting connected through Twitter…

10. Silvia Rosa says:
    February 21, 2011 at 11:36 pm

Kevin estou com saudade de vc! Quando vai atuar novamente???
    Beijos Doces
    Silvia

11. marie says:
    February 25, 2011 at 12:10 pm

bonjour à tous
    J’ai appris que vous préparez un nouvel album, que du bonheur !
    Sur mon CD de Turn it on, vendu en France il n’y a pas “Angels came down”, sera-t-elle sur le prochain album??? Cette chanson est vraiment magnifique
    Vivement votre retour en France