Taste Of Newport

12 Responses to Taste Of Newport

1. Kerry Ann says:
    October 26, 2011 at 3:19 am

Hey Kevin, when are you and your band coming up to the Great Pacific Northwest (Seattle, Puyallup, Tacoma area)? We like your music here.We can match the beautiful scenery you saw all around the world.
    Keep acting, directing and most of stromimg your guitar and singing.

2. Lizanne Brynard says:
    February 26, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Dear Kevin will you Please send me
    a Photo of yourself With a
    message at the back?
    PLEASE.I live in:46 5th street
    Menlo Park,Pretoria 0081,
    South Africa
    Thank you.
    Lizanne Brynard

3. Bontu says:
    March 1, 2012 at 8:06 am

Kevin I love your music and I always listen your music. I wish I could see you. Kevin will send me your photo please.

Bontu Feyissa
    3403 Avocado street
    Riverside,ca 92507

4. Susan says:
    March 6, 2012 at 2:17 am

Dear Kevin,
    I have loved you as an actor for many years. I watched the Whitney Houston funeral and thought you were amazing. The kind words you said and the way you told the heartwarming stories of Ms. Houston were so moving and beautiful. My husband and I are going to your concert on April 7 in Rhode Island. I would love to meet you and the Modern West band members. By this note, I would like to request a backstage pass, if that is something you do during your tours. Thank you so much in advance for your consideration of this request. Warm regards, Susan P.S. I am 65 years old and my husband is 66 🙂

5. Daria Fedyshyn RN (ret’d) says:
    March 6, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Hi Kevin!
    I’m looking forward to seeing you in Regina in June. I live in Manitoba and will be driving in to listen to you and Modern West play at the casino. I’ve been a long time fan of both your acting, directing and now your music. See you in Regina!

6. Debra Ducharme says:
    April 5, 2012 at 5:44 am

Dear Kevin,
    You are my birthday present to myself. I immediately bought two tickets and called my sister and asked her come with me. I just want to sit in that audience and be in your presents. I have a great sense of respect for you based on all of the movies you have filled our lives with. I am a lover of music and I am looking forward to April 7th in Cranston, RI. Thanks for coming here and making my birthday so special.
    Sincerely,
    Debbie Ducharme(soon to be 59 YUCK!)

7. Anne says:
    April 14, 2012 at 11:56 pm

Hi Kevin,
    I heard your music on channel 7 lastnight, your band sounds so great!
    When will you be in Orange County, Ca?
    I am going to buy your CD.

Anne

8. Barbara MacDonald says:
    April 30, 2012 at 3:43 pm

Yes!!!! Please, please come back to Orange County, CA!!!!

9. Arah says:
    June 8, 2012 at 8:20 pm

Dear Mr. Costner,
    I don,t even know where to start, but all I can say is u are an inspiration to mankind. You are kind, loving, generous, down to earth and most of all…the most handsome man ever. Keep being who u are and never change for anyone. Whitney Houston was blessed to have you as a friend. May God continue to bless you, your wife and kids. Love you. Arah Oben

10. Sherri Calaway says:
    July 22, 2012 at 4:57 pm

The show in Oklahoma was awesome. I have always loved your movies, now I love your music. Loved “Top Down” as I love to get in my convertible Vette, put the top down and cruise. Best wishes to you. You were just as I expected, down to earth, gracious, and kind.

11. Sandi says:
    August 22, 2012 at 2:55 am

I am in shock. I did’t know Kevin Costner plays and sings.. I’m truly amazed. You are good and yes, I would buy a cd. I love the bluegrass/western atmosphere. My hats off to you and yours. Just maybe, one day we’ll meet on stage.

Sandi from Tennessee

12. Zeynep Karakurt Ozman says:
    December 5, 2012 at 9:42 am

Dear Kevin,

I like your music very much! I have extra ordinary news for you. In year 2009 (just two years after you had produced it) on August 15, at 20.00 by İstanbul time (you have been here,you are most welcome anytime, Turks love you) Mary the holy mother of Jesus Christ watched your Mr. Brooks with me, for about 45 seconds, sitting on my side table, her narrow waist fully on display. I was half awake, by the time I realised I was watching a Kevin Costner film with Her, I attempted to touch her from her back,( I couldn’t see her face, cause she was sitting in front of me)she stood up and walked through the wall, where Jesus’s statute is sitting with a baby lamb in His hand. I was shocked. To my surprise I managed to take a note that it was a Kevin Costner movie called Mr. Brooks, and then I just crashed out. By the time I was up, it was next morning all my lights were on, my cup of tea unused and cold, and the TV was loud… I looked for my note and it was nowhere.
    In year 2011 I found the note in my horoscope chart for 2009. Then I remembered the title of the movie. I knew all along that Mary watched a Kevin Costner movie with me, but I couldn’t remember the name of the film. Sooooo, I bought the DVD and watched it in year 2011.

I was a Patrick Swayze fan, and I was trying to persuade him to play the part of Atatürk in my uncle’s best seller novel.

Our President Abdullah Gül (George Clooney look-a-like!!! hahahahahaha) had offered you the part of Atatürk. You said, it would be better if a Turk took that part. I am soooo glad that you did not push their offer forward.

Maybe Jesus and Patrick would like you to take part in my project. Patrick’s cuz Jimmie had recommended me ” The Dances with Wolfes” and I also have that movie in my archive.

Last night I saw a 1980’s movie called “The Untouchables”, so this morning I felt the urge to contact you. My internet connection was down for over two years.

I wish you all the best for the coming years. Who knows maybe we can meet in 2013. I will be coming to US in the new year.

Zippy (A Turkish/British female body – A capricorn, born on December 23, 1948)