“Let Go Tonight” Featuring Nena

Kevin Costner and Modern West are excited to announce that the first European single off their upcoming album From Where I Stand will feature German superstar Nena, whose history with the band goes back a long, long way. Modern West guitarist and songwriter John Coinman wrote a song for Nena’s first band The Stripes in 1980, and everyone is ecstatic about her joining Kevin and the band for the song “Let Go Tonight.” Look for it soon, and look for KCMW in Europe in September!

26 Responses to “Let Go Tonight” Featuring Nena

1. iguane says:
    July 19, 2011 at 7:46 pm

cool!! i hope we’ll be able to hear it before the european tour starts!!! ^^ does that mean Nena will be the “guest” star like sara was last year for this tour?? well i hope to c sara aswell! 😉
    roll on september!!! hihihihih!
    thanks for ur hard work guys!
    i’ll c u around! 😉

2. Ludmilla says:
    July 19, 2011 at 9:29 pm

I hope it doesn´t mean Sara won´t have her solo performance during your tour!
    She was truly one of the highlights of every evening last year.
    See you soon 🙂

3. Miikka says:
    July 19, 2011 at 9:48 pm

great guys! hopefully i’m able to see you performing some day…a gig in Finland would be so magnificent!

July 19, 2011 at 10:16 pm

I’m wanting to know how “Let Go Tonight” shakes played by Nena and KCMW.
    The title of the song is very promising and evocative magical nights… I love it.
    Adriana from Barcelona.

5. bluerose says:
    July 21, 2011 at 3:04 pm

I`m so excited about new Tour,new Cd and new Single.
    Hope we will hear something soon from Kevin Costner & Modern West.By the way you should watch Kevin`s latest movie “the Company Men” which is a great one.

July 22, 2011 at 3:10 pm

I couldn’t find a place to comment on the Untold Truths behind the scenes videos you posted….. so this will have to do. I very much enjoyed all the background info and footage – great stuff. Just makes me more appreciative to be able to see you all again at the upcoming concert at Niagara Falls in September. Thanks MW…. see you soon

7. Jemma Blackwell says:
    July 25, 2011 at 12:52 am

Yes Nelson,same problem,so I will respond here to part 3 of the documentary.

Cheers fellas!!I am having 1 or 5 as well! Thank God for friends!
    Jemma

8. Andrea says:
    July 26, 2011 at 7:35 pm

I just heard “Let Go Tonight”.It’s a fantastic song,but not because it’s featuring Nena.Can’t wait to receive the new CD.I will get it just in time to know the new songs before I’ll hear some of them live in the show in Offenbach.
    See you soon.

July 26, 2011 at 8:50 pm

Wow ! Love this song and love how it sounds with NENA. Just thinking in Sara … she will be at the European Tour ? Hope yes, she has a beautiful voice and wonderful songs.

Rock on

Carme

10. Billy Lawsom says:
    July 26, 2011 at 8:55 pm

Good … but like other people commenting I hope it does not mean that Sara will not be playing on the tour! “Let me be the One” is a wonderful duet!

July 26, 2011 at 9:00 pm

Great song!
    Sometimes it’s difficult to choice the right option but we have to be brave.
    See you soon.

12. Patty says:
    July 27, 2011 at 2:21 am

The song sounds great!

13. Ersilia says:
    July 27, 2011 at 5:56 am

This song is great and I say it from the heart
    I know Nena, she’s a talented singer her voice matches very well with Kevin’s one, you must have done a great job on your new album and i’m eager to listen to it!
    Moreover, this song preview is a kind of birthday gift for me, today!Thank you KC & Modern West plenty of fun, and success for your upcoming tour!

14. BelgianDesigner86 says:
    July 27, 2011 at 5:10 pm

KCMW in Europe ? AWESOME ! Please come to Belgium, the AB in Brussels for example … perfect setting ! By the way, Nena’s an amazing singer, I’m sure her voice will go well with your music ! By the way, in case you guys will honor Belgium with a visit, can I get a meet&greet with you guys ? 😉

15. Anne 01 says:
    July 27, 2011 at 5:52 pm

What do you do to next? Simply great the song with Nena.
    I can`t wait to see you in Dresden. Hope the Culture Palace don`t break down.

16. Nina says:
    July 27, 2011 at 7:03 pm

great new song … i love it 🙂 … how does it come that you record a song with Nena? cant wait til September to see you guys on stage again and listen to your new songs :))))

17. sayi (MADRID) says:
    July 28, 2011 at 5:05 pm

hello Kevin:will you come to Spain this year for a concert? In the agenda tour, there isn´t any concert in Spain yet.Come to Spain please 🙂
    saludos desde MAdrid!
    Sayi

18. Jemma says:
    July 28, 2011 at 11:53 pm

like your new song,………

19. Birte says:
    July 31, 2011 at 7:50 pm

It´s a great Song.

20. Jemma /crs says:
    August 2, 2011 at 1:30 am

Ok,by complete coincidence,…I just heard another duet with Kevin and Amy Grant,…whoa,…..blew me away,…here is to more gorgeous duets.!

21. Rebecca says:
    August 4, 2011 at 11:53 am

I have a question: When can I buy the single “Let go tonight” ?

22. Claudine says:
    August 20, 2011 at 12:38 pm

I’m really looking forward to get your new album.
    I ordered it. Unfortunately, this time, I won’t be able to see you “live” . I’m very sad not seeing you like the 2 others times ( I saw you 5 times) but I have health concerns and the concerts are too far away.:-(
    I wish you very good luck for the new CD and the European Tour.

23. Rebecca says:
    August 20, 2011 at 6:21 pm

I have allready ordered it too! But like Claudine, my mum and I are unable to see you live. Because your concerts are too far away. Please come next time to Hannover or Braunschweig(Germany) again.The Tickets are too expensive for us and we have to travel with the train and the tickets for the train are also really expensive!
    But we are really happy about the new album!!!!
    It´s the perfect birthday present for my mother!

24. Sharon says:
    August 26, 2011 at 10:49 pm

Love it that your doing so well………..but would love it even more if I could hear you in person!!
    When are you going to tour more in the U.S. like Portland, Oregon?

25. Margarette says:
    September 6, 2011 at 1:46 pm

Waiting for you in Paris to discover this new album. Happy for your duett with NENA (she can come on stage here with you too, please). (Danke Frau Costner und seien Sie immer in Paris mit Ihrer Familie wilkommen auch). Sad you don’t play in other part of France.

26. Punch Shaw says:
    November 11, 2011 at 5:16 pm

Fantastic. Maybe now somebody in America will hear this song and realize that Nena is not just a one-hit wonder from the ’80s. Please bring her back to America with you, Mr. Costner.