New Album “From Where I Stand”

We are less than a month away from the release date of our new album From Where I Stand on Edel Records in Europe, and we couldn’t be more excited about returning there to play some more shows this September. A release date in the USA will be announced sometime next year.

Stay tuned over the next few weeks–we’ll be previewing and discussing each song from the album, and we’d love to get your feedback, thoughts, questions, etc.  For starters, here is a look at the front and back covers and the list of songs you’ll be hearing soon!

"From

"From

16 Responses to New Album “From Where I Stand”

August 19, 2011 at 10:00 pm

It’s great the cover, back cover I didn’t see before, I like it but John and Blair don’t like to show their back 😉
    I can’t wait to listen the new songs! Certainly come from the bottom of your heart.
    See you in September!

Adriana from Barcelona.

2. Rosy Baldwin says:
    August 20, 2011 at 1:17 am

Looking forward to the new songs and learning more about the creation of each tune. 🙂

3. Stéphanie says:
    August 20, 2011 at 6:16 am

It’s good to have of your news…. I like covers and I can’t wait to listen the songs…I’m so sorry that I’ can’t see you in September…. :((
    But i’ll have your album….
    Stéphanie

August 20, 2011 at 4:04 pm

Great cover pictures. Not waiting for the US release, but will get a copy when it becomes available in Europe – gotta get my MW fix in before next year! Looking forward to the Falls show – see you soon…

5. vendy says:
    August 20, 2011 at 6:05 pm

I am looking forward to have your new album in my hands. See you in September in Munich.
    Vendy from Prague

6. Heike says:
    August 21, 2011 at 8:10 am

What I already could listen to – so beautiful!! Congratulations!Some songs can make for new favorites!!
    First row experience. Can’t wait!!

7. Monika says:
    August 22, 2011 at 8:51 pm

I just can´t wait to ge the songs of youre new album into my ears. I´m looking forward to see you in Berlin.

Many greetings
    Monika

8. Nancy says:
    August 22, 2011 at 11:04 pm

Will copies of the CD be available at your show in Michigan on Sept. 6? I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

9. Cheryl says:
    August 23, 2011 at 2:46 pm

Album cover is clean, simple, and peaceful. Love it! How sad we have to wait until next year to get a copy in Canada… What an outstanding performance in Nakusp, BC, this summer – Hope they think of us in 2012! I am hooked!

10. Simone says:
    August 24, 2011 at 2:15 pm

Meine Tochter und ich freuen uns schon wahnsinnig auf den 16.09.11, wenn wir eure Musik in Dresden hören werden! Bis dahin herzliche Grüße aus Dresden
    Simone

August 24, 2011 at 4:22 pm

Great !!

12. Patty Henderson says:
    August 25, 2011 at 3:16 am

I’m looking forward to this release. It’s well worth the wait I’m certain! Blessings.

13. Terrance Alan says:
    August 26, 2011 at 10:27 pm

Hey guys killer title if your new album is like your last Kevin wowwwwwww. The cover, I would have more boulders behind you and maybe a eagle flying in the air, the back is terrific, great concept God Bless

14. joan says:
    August 27, 2011 at 2:57 am

Yay!!! but a U.S. release NEXT YEAR?! What’s up with that = ( Great cover shot (where’s Bobby?). Looking forward to a live concert again.. May I suggest Reno? Tahoe? Sacramento? Your music is so natural.. I just love that. Take care guys and stay away from those temporary outdoor stages, please!

~joan