‘Hatfields & McCoys’ Mini-Series: EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

Article courtesy of Entertainment Weekly

Git ready for the “backcountry feud that became a legend!”

Beginning on Memorial Day, the History Channel will debut the original series Hatfields & McCoys, a three-parter starring Kevin Costner and Bill Paxton. Lots of good-ol-boy garb in this here clip, but them thar men are used to playing rough and ready dudes. (Remember how Costner portrayed the title role in Wyatt Earp and Paxton played an Earp brother in Tombstone?).

WATCH THE EXCLUSIVE VIDEO NOW >>

33 Responses to ‘Hatfields & McCoys’ Mini-Series: EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

1. Dolores says:
    February 10, 2012 at 6:24 pm

Looks like it going to be Great!!

• maria camejo says:
      February 17, 2012 at 7:21 am

Bello..me encanta tu musica..felicidades kevin

• Shannon says:
      February 21, 2012 at 1:39 pm

So cool! :D

2. Shirley says:
    February 10, 2012 at 6:31 pm

Looking forward to another Kevin Costner epic. A story just waiting to be told.

3. Adelysse says:
    February 10, 2012 at 6:34 pm

I am sure it is a good movie. You cannot go wrong when it comes about the great, unique Kevin Costner. I cannot wait to watch it.

4. Cat Connor says:
    February 10, 2012 at 6:35 pm

Looks like an awesome min-series.

Hope it plays down in New Zealand. (Programming differs on History Channel down, often!)

:D

February 10, 2012 at 6:44 pm

Wow !!!Looks like a very good miniserie !

Carme

6. Kris says:
    February 10, 2012 at 7:03 pm

Can’t wait for Memorial Day weekend! Looks great!

February 10, 2012 at 7:35 pm

It sounds very well. Congratulations!

8. Mary Kelly says:
    February 10, 2012 at 10:06 pm

Looking forward to this series.

February 10, 2012 at 10:13 pm

Looking forward to it. That sure didn’t take long to turn it out for the History channel considering they were shooting in the fall! And the song track is great…

Nelson

10. etty says:
    February 10, 2012 at 10:24 pm

I am sure it is a good movie. You cannot go wrong when it comes about the great, brilliant Kevin Costner. I cannot wait to watch it.
    Thank you, Kevin for your great movies! It makes our lives more enjoyable, especially nowadays…when everything is so grey.I love yuo Keco…

11. MADDIE says:
    February 10, 2012 at 11:07 pm

Can’t think of a better way to present a lesson in American History in which Everyone will eagerly watch and comprehend because of a great cast. Hats off to Mr.Costner, Bill Paxton and all who are involved. Thank YOU CIAO / M.

12. raeanne brunink says:
    February 10, 2012 at 11:25 pm

This looks like it is going to be another more than awesome Kevin Costner event. I beleive that he truly enjoys everything he does and it shows in what he does.

13. Deborah says:
    February 11, 2012 at 3:30 am

I don’t subscribe to the History Channel. But I think it would be too violent for me, anyway. Glad KC is still working as an actor, though. And this is certainly his kind of story. He’s the western guy!

14. Jean Powe says:
    February 11, 2012 at 6:42 am

I know this is going to be great I love Kevin in western movies.

15. Vendy says:
    February 11, 2012 at 7:13 pm

I hope in possibility to watch this also on Europe´s History Channel, would like to see Kevin again in western.

16. Pat Charling says:
    February 11, 2012 at 7:57 pm

Can’t wait!!! MY kind of movie! Love a good Western, especially if Kevin’s in it!

17. Julie Cuevas says:
    February 14, 2012 at 12:25 am

I am sure it will be a super series if Kevin is in it!! Also, I can wait to see Kevin and the band on April. I already have my ticket!!

18. Tami says:
    February 14, 2012 at 3:27 am

I will absolutely be watching. Looks great. I’m wondering who sings the theme song from the commercial.

• Amy says:
      February 14, 2012 at 3:05 pm

I wondered the same thing. I looked it up and its Bartholomew by The Silent Comedy.

• Tami says:
        February 18, 2012 at 8:41 pm

19. Teresa Duarte Dias says:
    February 14, 2012 at 1:43 pm

I hope to see it in Portugal soon.

20. Simone says:
    February 15, 2012 at 10:43 am

Dear Kevin!
    In my opinion you are simply the best actor of the world (in every film and series). Believe me, I know your feelings if you thinking of your colleague Whitney and her family! It is sadly. My heart goes out to you.
    My deepest condolences!
    Simone

• Simone says:
      February 21, 2012 at 10:44 am

Dear Kevin,
      it`s not your fault …! I would like to console you. Great big hug …
      Simone

21. Heike says:
    February 15, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Looking forward so much to this series which as you know means a very special memory to me. Is there an information so far about the release of a DVD? Kevin’s biography was released as a DVD. This I hope for the mini series too. Can’t wait. Thank you for all the information and the new video – great stuff.

22. Betsy says:
    February 15, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Have it tivo’d. I can’t wait. One question about your tour (I know. Maybe not the appropriate spot but I can’t access fb or the forum from where I am right now). Do you think you and your band could kindly come to Massachusetts on a weekend? Ha! I figured if I’m asking I might as well throw it all in there. Maybe New Hampshire or even like – Portland Maine on a weekend or Massachusetts during the week? It would be so great to have a Modern West weekend away!!!

23. maria camejo says:
    February 17, 2012 at 7:22 am

Bellas canciones

24. Mireia says:
    February 20, 2012 at 6:37 pm

I have to see you win! I’m loving the story. I am a graduate in History and I am very interested especially the United States. I can not wait to see this miniseries and more if you leave your Kevin hehe! a big kiss from Barcelona boys. I love your music. I have all your cds. We met in Barcelona concert backstage and I hope to hear your music live in Barcelona or in any other European city. A hug!

25. lynx says:
    February 21, 2012 at 7:48 am

yeah yeah yeah everything kevin costner does is great and cant wait for this one.. now here is what i wanna see… the sequel to tin cup… yeahhhhhhhhhh call it “tin years later” and this time he wins the open wooohooo *+*+*

26. Arlene says:
    February 21, 2012 at 7:48 pm

Kevin, I turn 65 this week and you still make my heart skip a beat. your movies are great and I just found out about your band. OMG! Your music is awesome.

27. Daria Fedyshyn RN (ret’d) says:
    March 10, 2012 at 11:40 am

I can hardly wait for this to come out! The trailer looks awesome…I’m a lover
    of history, especially American, and this is going to be another history lesson
    for me. Everything you do Kevin, you do extremely well…thank you!

28. Lisa-Fort Pierce,FL says:
    April 1, 2012 at 3:11 am

The soundtrack should be awesome – Sara Beck sang a song from the movie tonight at the Fort Pierce show – man, she has some voice!!! AND- I sure was surprised by Kevin’s performance – WOW doesn’t do it justice. Loved the show! Can’t wait to see you on the screen again!