“Famous For Killing Each Other” Available Now

“Famous For Killing Each Other” is now available for download on iTunes and Amazon.
We’re so excited to be a part of the History Channel’s
Hatfields & McCoys, which airs this Memorial Day (5/28).

13 Responses to “Famous For Killing Each Other” Available Now

1. Dolly says:
    May 23, 2012 at 8:50 am

Dear Modern Westerners
    Your new album is a prayer. Like a lullaby, your gentle voices and sweet music carries our soul in sweet dreams and peace. Our worries left behind. And the following morning is clear and full of promises. Thanks!
    God bless you all, dear Modern Westerners!
    See you around… sometime… in my blue blue sky!
    Dolly

May 23, 2012 at 2:39 pm

Good News & Bad News…. Good: Famous for Killing Each Other is temporarily sold out at Amazon — So the CD is selling… Bad: I gotta’ wait, but it’s on order.
    Take care… Nelson

• Dolly says:
      May 23, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Hi Nelson! I’m happy to hear the good news and so sorry for you! I could preorder it here in Switzerland and got it already yesterday. It was a surprise to me. But you can believe me: this CD deserves your waiting! Have a nice day! Dolly

• Nelson says:
        May 23, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Thanks, Dolly! Yeah…. procrastinated on this one and didn’t preorder like I should have. Something to look forward to. Enjoy the rest of your evening – Nelson

May 25, 2012 at 2:45 pm

That was quick! Cd has shipped and I should have it in time for the weekend — looking forward to listening to it. Have a great Memorial weekend Modern Westerners!
    Nelson

• Dolly says:
      May 25, 2012 at 9:00 pm

Great! A good news without a bad news, this time! Enjoy your week-end Nelson!
      Dolly
      P.-S.: I hope the HATFIELD&MCCOYS’s DVD will be soon available as well because I doubt the serie will be presented on a Swiss TV…

• Nelson says:
        May 26, 2012 at 6:43 pm

I’ll have to wait for the DVD as well – no tv reception out here. Unless I send the husband up the ridge with a very long cable and a tv atenna along with some bug spray!

• Dolly says:
          May 26, 2012 at 10:57 pm

No! Don’t ask that to your husband! Poor bugs!!! 😀
          More serously: I hope KCMW will post a news on their web site when the DVD is available in USA. But if they don’t, do you think you could post a comment so that I can be informed and try to order a copy from here?
          Have a nice day (I’m going to sleep).
          Dolly

• Linda Jacobs says:
            June 5, 2012 at 3:29 am

The DVD is available for sale on thehistorychannel.com
            Order it now!

• Dolly says:
            October 18, 2012 at 7:58 pm

Dear Nelson and Linda
            I received Hatfields&McCoys’ DVD yesterday October 17th ! I have watched the first part: very interesting! I am longing to watch the following parts!
            Best wishes.
            Dolly

May 30, 2012 at 2:10 pm

Dolly…. if you don’t know about this website, check it out. Janet does a tremendous job of keeping all of KC&MW fans up to date, including the Hatfields & McCoys mini-series. The website is: http://www.morethanakevincostnerfan.blogspot.com
    If the History channel distributes a DVD of the H&M’s, I’m sure Janet will let us know when and where it will be available.
    Nelson

• Dolly says:
      May 30, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Dear Nelson,
      Thank you for this information. I didn’t know about this website. It is very interesting! I’ll check to know when and where the DVD will be available. Take care! Dolly

5. Christian Schoenmann says:
    June 3, 2012 at 8:46 pm

Dear Kevin Costner and Modern Western,
    Kevin, thank you for everything you’ve done for Hatfields & McCoys, it was truly a step into the past and a taste of early American history. Every portrayal was authentically ineffably surreal. And to your band, thank you for your soundtrack. I don’t have it, but I have heard it and it is a fine delight of inspiration and history.