“I Know These Hills” (Hatfields & McCoys Theme) By KCMW (feat. Sara Beck)

Watch the just release video for “I Know These Hills” featuring the amazing Sara Beck. ‘Hatfields & McCoys’ airs TONIGHT (5/28) at 9/8c on the History Channel… Thank you for all the support and we hope you enjoy!

Buy “I Know These Hills” on iTunes: http://bit.ly/JuSRCW or at Amazon: http://bit.ly/MSRePt

“I Know These Hills”
From Famous For Killing Each Other:
Music From and Inspired by Hatfields & McCoys
Performed by Kevin Costner & Modern West (feat. Sara Beck)
Written by Kevin Costner, Park Chisolm and Teddy Morgan
Published by Padaro Music (ASCAP) / Park Chisolm Music (BMI) / Teddy Morgan Music (BMI) / Leslie Greif Publishing (ASCAP)
Produced and Recorded by Teddy Morgan
Mastered by Richard Dodd
Madison Gate Records

17 Responses to “I Know These Hills” (Hatfields & McCoys Theme) By KCMW (feat. Sara Beck)

1. Elizabeth says:
    May 28, 2012 at 6:53 pm

This song is beyond beautiful.

2. Linda Bearden morris says:
    May 28, 2012 at 11:08 pm

Good group!

May 28, 2012 at 11:20 pm

That is an amazing video – fantastic! This is the only time I truly wish that we had a tv dish to watch Hatfields & McCoys! So…. in lieu of that – we’ll have to watch of KC movie tonight – only problem is, which one? Choices…..
    Congrats on the mini-series… I’m sure it will be a huge viewing success.
    Nelson

4. country girl says:
    May 29, 2012 at 1:40 am

Watching Hatfields and McCoys as I post this comment….been waiting forever and now finally get to see it :-D. And love the video and song 🙂

5. ED BLEVINS says:
    May 29, 2012 at 4:52 am

I just watched the first two hours of Hatfield and McCoys. Great mini series ,History channel hit a home run with this .

6. kris says:
    May 29, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Just wanted to say that I loved part 1 of “The Hatfields and McCoys”. I can’t wait to see the rest of it!

7. kris says:
    May 29, 2012 at 7:54 pm

I’ll add congratulations on Hatfields and McCoys record ratings and the fantastic CD that I got in the mail today and listened to twice already!

8. Tony Lampert says:
    May 29, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Lovely song from Sara Beck. I’m in England, can someone spread the word that there are Kevin’s fans over here that would love to see Hatfield & McCoys. We have a History channel. Is it the same? Hope someone reads this and acts on it.

9. Lindsay Smith says:
    May 31, 2012 at 2:50 am

I think this is quite possibly the most moving cinematic performance by both KC (definitely up there with “Dances with Wolves”) and Bill Paxton! And, this song…hauntingly beautiful! Wonderful work! God bless!

10. irishgrl says:
    May 31, 2012 at 7:40 am

Outstanding! I’ve been glued to the set for the past 3 nights and just saw the last 2 installments twice & I’ve downloaded the soundtrack. Just need to budget the $$$ for the DVD and I’ll be set!

PS: If I were President, every girl would have her own personal Johnse clone 😉

11. Gustavo C says:
    June 2, 2012 at 7:23 pm

I enjoy watching and listening to country songs and movies.I was raise in the country and since I move to the city as a child I miss it. I initially saw the pre-view in the HS and what caught my eye was my favorite actor Kevin Costner and it was a western and Now I watch the two parts two times. Going to see part three now and I bought the soundtrack. I just Loovvvvvvveeee ittttt.

12. Elizabeth Turner says:
    June 2, 2012 at 11:11 pm

Anyone know how I could get a copy of the violin sheet music? This song is so beautiful, I’d love to play it on my fiddle. Elizabeth-Charleston,WV

13. Scott McCrabb says:
    June 5, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Outstanding song! Great vocals and outstanding fiddle playing!

14. Sharon says:
    June 9, 2012 at 5:05 am

Love the music and lyrics, Sara’s voice is soulful. The series was moving, and unforgetable. A true to life experience of a day and time so long ago that many of the stories handed down have been forgottn. This movie took me back to the stories my Grandparents used to tell of the people and the mountains of North Alabama. A way of life very much like the Hatfields and McCoys. Hats off to Mr. Costner and all who did such a great job of bringing these infamous people back to life and taking us back in time!!!!!!

15. legs says:
    June 14, 2012 at 5:18 am

The score and mini series have been beyond description. Haunting, tragic and bittersweet. comparable to the Braveheart Soundtrack in my humble opinion-just more Southern.

16. Judy says:
    July 13, 2012 at 8:03 pm

We watched this miniseries and were riveted I loved the song it was so haunting To find out Kevin Costner and his band members wrote it or even had a band has just blown me away. He recently stopped in Kalamazoo/ Portage at a D &W i frequent What great compliments he received Kevin and your band keep living your dream!

17. Bob says:
    January 14, 2013 at 4:34 pm

Is there anyway I can get the violin tab to this song?