Summer Shows

We’re excited to hit the road again soon!
Check out our tour dates and let us know if you’ll be coming out to a show.
RSVP Here – http://on.fb.me/MQXOVp

18 Responses to Summer Shows

1. Karen says:
    June 27, 2012 at 9:42 am

Looking forward to seeing you in Nashville at the Grand Ole Opry. Hope to get to meet you when we are backstage!!!!

2. Ludmilla says:
    June 27, 2012 at 10:54 am

Hi MW,

your first concert at Regina was great, even though the temperature was well below freezing point lol. I can’t believe it’s been several years already. I’ve had a wonderful time following you around the world. Enjoy your tour!

3. Jayne says:
    June 27, 2012 at 12:17 pm

See you at the Arcada in St. Charles, Il. Great theater to hear KCMW.

June 27, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Have a great summer tour and don’t forget to pack the extra coffee and mugs…

5. Dolly says:
    June 27, 2012 at 6:34 pm

Have a blessed summer tour, dear Modern Westerners! I’m expecting to read John’s news! 🙂
    Dolly

6. Vendy says:
    June 27, 2012 at 7:28 pm

Enjoy your all concerts on this summer tour! I am looking forward to John´s comments. Vendy from Prague

7. Ruth says:
    June 28, 2012 at 12:13 pm

will you be coming to Boston anytime? In April when you were in CT (sooo close) I went home to Austria for two weeks… I was so disappointed to miss you being here..
    Ruth

8. Miranda says:
    June 28, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Getting to see modern west this weekend in Regina — first-timer! Couldn’t be more excited 🙂

June 28, 2012 at 6:40 pm

I wish you have fun this summer tour, making people vibrate with your music.
    And, of course, a tour isn’t a real tour without John’s comments!
    Adriana from Barcelona.

10. SharBaby Newport says:
    June 29, 2012 at 5:12 am

I really love your Music!!!! Even though I sing and play the Blues, there has always been some Country in me somewhere!!!! I would love to see one of your Concerts one day and meet you!!!!

Peace & Happiness
    SharBaby

11. Simone says:
    June 29, 2012 at 6:34 pm

I have thought of you since I saw you at the first time live in concert here in my home town. I wish the whole band a nice summertime and a perfect show tomorrow. I would terribly much like to go there …!
    Many greetings from Saxony …
    Simone

12. Come says:
    June 29, 2012 at 9:07 pm

… Of course 🙂 when do you come to Germany??

13. Staci says:
    June 30, 2012 at 11:40 pm

I cant wait to see you at the Arcada in St Charles. I sold my gold jewelry to purchase tickets. 3rd row I am so excited. I have always loved you. I am a nurse and work mobile blood drives , we do one in Dyersville, Iowa. The Field of Dreams set is close by, always think of you when we go there. Love, Iowa girl:))

14. Char (Charlynn) Johnson says:
    July 3, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Hi Mr. Costner and Modern West:

Can’t wait to see you guys again at the Grand Ole Opry. If I had known that you were going to be in Durant, OK. I would have waited and “came back home” to see you there. Just wanted to let you and Mr. Coinman know that you are only about twenty miles from a lot of “history”. If you have time you may want to travel to Tisomingo, OK. That is where the Trail of Tears ended. The Chicasaw Indians still have an active government and there are a lot of museums. Also there is Ft. Washita where a famous Indian Battle and Civil War battle took place. Don’t forget Devil’s Den. Devil’s Den is where all the outlaws would hide. Some of the ones that used it were Belle Star and her gang, Bonnie and Clyde just to name a few. I really enjoy your brand of music.

Safe Travels,
    Char(Charlynn) Johnson

15. Rita B says:
    July 4, 2012 at 4:47 pm

Kevin and Modern West: Looking forward to seeing you at the Arcada Theater
    in St. Charles, Illinois, on July 14………….
    1st. time seeing you, hope its not the last…
    from Rita B

16. Dee Schore says:
    July 6, 2012 at 1:57 am

See you in OK at the casino July 21, 2012. Will bring friends!
    Dee

17. Raymond Oelrich says:
    July 9, 2012 at 3:02 am

Met Kevin briefly in Kamloops July 7th, it was my birthday. What a great present, to meet him, shake his hand and thank him for all the great films he has done. What a great entertainer.

18. Staci says:
    July 16, 2012 at 12:45 am

Had a great experience last night to see Kevin and Modern West in St Charles IL, at the Arcada Theatre .The show was excellent.Lilly you have a beautiful voice. You can sure feel the love Kevin exudes joy when he is on stage. I was lucky enough to meet John on the street, thanks for the hug:) You are a sweetheart. I was one of the lucky few to be allowed onto the bus before the show, a sweet hug and 2 kisses from my lifelong hero you changed my life with your kindness.
    Love always, Iowa Girl and forever fan.