KCMW Performances from The Grand Ole Opry

The Kevin Costner & Modern West performances from their appearance on “Noteworthy On The Opry” are up now on Opry Live’s YouTube page. You can watch the videos below.

Oh Malley Mae w/ Lily Costner

Famous For Killing Each Other

21 Responses to KCMW Performances from The Grand Ole Opry

1. Jackie Gill says:
    January 31, 2013 at 10:52 pm

Wow!!! Awesome performances by both Kevin and Lily!!! 🙂

2. Cindy says:
    January 31, 2013 at 11:53 pm

Beautiful!! Both songs capture the true feelings of the feuds.

3. Valerie B. says:
    February 1, 2013 at 4:06 am

This was great and you both should be very proud.

4. Corrina says:
    February 1, 2013 at 9:50 am

These videos are wonderful. The way Lily and Kevin sing, it’s like telling a story and you feel like you’re transported to that time and place! Thank you for sharing! xo

5. Karen says:
    February 1, 2013 at 10:16 am

Was there, great performance by everyone!

6. halima hadj says:
    February 1, 2013 at 7:40 pm

so beautiful,the good parents have always a good son,wish you all succes with your pretty daugther,with my love

7. Simone says:
    February 1, 2013 at 8:19 pm

Both are very emotional performances. I applaud for you. Thank you!

8. don willows says:
    February 2, 2013 at 5:11 pm

vary impresed

9. Marianne says:
    February 3, 2013 at 2:05 am

Hello Kevin and Modern West,
    Can you come go in France from a concert? Please!!!
    Marianne

• Marianne says:
      February 3, 2013 at 2:15 am

Sorry for my english but I mean it’s for a concert in south of France.
      Thanks
      Marianne

10. Marianne says:
    February 3, 2013 at 2:48 am

Perhaps

11. Marianne says:
    February 3, 2013 at 2:49 am

And freedom!

12. Marianne says:
    February 3, 2013 at 2:52 am

Ca prend combien de temps la modération?

13. Marianne says:
    February 3, 2013 at 3:28 am

Please,a concert in south of France
    Best regards

14. justine says:
    February 3, 2013 at 10:31 pm

Tel père ,telle fille? En tout cas,c’est du bon travail.
    Encore félicitations Mr costner pour la nouvelle récompense.
    Eh! il y a la version française du site maintenant?? je viens de le découvrir. Ok! pourquoi pas. A bientôt

15. vlf says:
    February 5, 2013 at 2:40 am

A friend and I were there and enjoyed you and ModernWest very much. See you at the State Fair in Texas 2013, the Good Lord willing.

16. Veronique & Julie says:
    February 5, 2013 at 5:17 pm

So pure so beautifull no words for it. Very touching songs.

17. Vickie says:
    February 15, 2013 at 3:51 pm

Dang… Lily can SING! She has a beautiful voice – it’s years since I last saw her (The Postman??) and goodness she’s grown up to be a beautiful young woman. I’m sure Dad is proud! Keep up the great work.. would love to see (hear) you both in Colorado sometime!

18. sarah says:
    March 18, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Kevin should be very proud of his daughter!Lily is singing very well!…as her daddy.Congratulations to you both.
    Love.
    Sarah

19. Penni says:
    August 11, 2013 at 2:02 am

I just can’t get enough of Kevin and his band. Everything is so fresh and original! I was lucky enough to be at the Ventura, CA concert July 26, 2008…with a broken heart, as my mother had passed that year in February and was a huge Kevin Costner fan. I so wish she had been able to hear Kevin’s music. I know she would particularly love, Peace In The Valley, from Hatfields and McCoys. Lily Costner is a gem…beautiful and so talented. But then again, you can tell who she takes it from. Please KCMW…come back to California! We are all chomping at the bit for a concert. Love you all.

20. Penni says: